HUD: STATUS EFFECTS
With the HUD: Status Effects, you will understand what your character feels! These effects can display the body temperatures when eating. You need to know the different sources like Current Air Temp, Heat Sources (like fires), Swimming, Clothing and Shelter affect your temperature.
- Cold: This shows a temperature status. The hunger will rise faster when the surrounding temperature gets lower. Be sure that you have lots of food and probably cooked meat over berries
- Hypothermia: This displays a temperature status. The hunger will develop faster when the ambient temperature gets lower. Be sure that you have lots of food and probably cooked meat over berries
- Hot: This shows a temperature status. The thirst will advance more quickly when the ambient temperature gets higher. Be sure that you have lots of water and dodge using up stamina, while being hot, this will run out of water faster again.
- Hyperthermia: This shows temperature status. The thirst will grow much faster as the surrounding temperature gets higher. Be sure that you have lots of water and dodge using up stamina, as while being hot, this uses up water faster, again.
- Exhausted: Can’t hop, race, run or swim and the movement speed is slower. This is caused when you use all your stamina. Stay still until your stamina grows again. Dodge this by jogging between sprints, so you don’t need to stop completely.
- Encumbered: You can’t move. This happens when you carry too much weight. When mounted, you need to know that your weight is attached to your mount’s total weight limit. Releasing items from your private inventory will decrease weight for you and the mount.
- Starving: It’s time to eat! Your health will slowly reduce, and finally you will die unless you eat food. You will lose 1~HP/5 seconds. Try to eat lots of berries or even better, some cooked meat.
- Digesting: Eating, hunger reducing. Perhaps, since you are absorbing or ate recently. Eating will regenerate health, counting on what it may be.
- Dehydrated: You have to drink! Your health will slowly decrease, and die finally unless you drink. To repair, just swim in any water or fill a water skin and drink instantly.
- Suffocating: You need air! When you are almost drowning. Like swimming, you will lose stamina, and if you run out while swimming, you will choke and drown. Reach the surface and observe the stamina while swimming.
- Food Poisoning: If you eat raw or bad food, your health is reducing slowly from it. You should absorb the berries in an emergency as if you don’t cook raw meat prior to eating it, or you eat rotten meat, you will get ill and hurt
- Tranquilized: This can be happened by the assault of the Pulmonoscorpius (scorpion) or the Tranq Arrow of player
- Dilo Venom: The venom of Dilo can make you blind and disorientate for a short time. This status effect icon will pop up and show a count until it fades away.
- Injured: You can’t hop, race, retrieving stamina, slower movement, and Torpidity grows more quickly
- Crafting/Repairing: Can’t leap, can’t race, and movement speed is slower.
- Healing: You are taking your health back. A good way for regenerating health at early levels is blood bags, generated from blood extractions kits. Try to unlock this when you can.
- Slow: Your speed is being decreased because of the conditions other than weight/being hindered.
- Knockout/Unconscious: Your Torpor is high, and you are in a coma.