Every survivor needs to level up to enhance your skills and experience! To do this, you also have to learn more about on how to level with some useful tips as well as the engram points shown at here.
Intro to Levels
When stepping into the ARK, crafting, taming, running, hunting and more are the basic things you need to do to gain XP. When XP grows to certain levels, you will level up. Initially, you are allowed to apply an upgrade to any of your attributes. Then, it will unlock some engrams at discrepant levels, which permits you to open your engrams, and you can put on the points you are given.
Just working as a team! If you still don’t have any, just make some friends! Because working in a team will bring you big advantage more than working alone by yourself. Not only do you rank up more quickly in a tribe, but also you don’t need use EP on things that others can investigate instead and make for you.
- Health: This shows the physical condition of your characters. Attaches 10 to max, each time you level it up.
- Stamina: It will decrease while running, jumping, chopping, battling, swimming, etc. And when it is down to zero, you can only walk. If you are swimming, it will decrease repeatedly until you drown. Attaches 10 to max, each time you level it up.
- Oxygen: When being under water, an oxygen icon will turn up in your Status Bar. This is your capability to hold your breath. Adds 10 to max, each time you level it up.
- Hunger: When it is full, you are full. But when it decrease, you will feel hungry. When it is empty, you will get damaged and die in the end. Adds 10 to max, each time you level it up.
- Thirst: When it is full, your thirst is extinguished. When it decreases, you will feel thirsty. When it is empty, you will get damaged and die in the end. Adds 10 to max, each time you level it up.
- Weight: You can carry weight. Adds 10 to max, each time you level it up.
- Melee Damage: You don’t need this one, unless you intend on fighting with bare fist a lot. Bear in mind that you will get damaged if you do so. Adds 10% to max, each time you level it up.
- Movement Speed: How fast are you when you travel on foot? This is very helpful for everything, from sprinting around to hunting and fleeing. Adds 2%, each time you level it up.
- Fortitude: Fortitude provides some resistance from the weather elements and Torpor, makes you lose consciousness. Adds 2, each time your level it up. Level up if you want, but I don’t.
- Crafting Speed: How fast can you craft items? If you convey a bit of weight on your from additional resources to fix or craft on the fly, this is for you. If not, ignore it.
- Torpor: Used to observer if your character is senseless and how long it will stay senseless for. If you have high amount of torpor, you will be defeated and you have to await to reduce prior to you can work again, though it reduces at a fast rate, this can’t be grown by leveling up.