|Common Name||Alpha Fire Wyvern|
|XP For Kill||Level : 1500.00 XP|
|PC Release Date||September 1, 2016 (v246.0)|
|Xbox Release Date||September 1, 2016 (v739.3)|
|Spawn Command||Not Yet Released|
The Alpha Fire Wyvern is known as one of the Alpha Predators that appears in the Scorched Earth DLC in ARK Survival Evolved game. This is a kind of larger creature that possibly chases you down when you’re near it or closer to it. Let’s find out more info about it now!
The Alpha Wyvern is a larger and much powerful variant of the usual Wyvern that is irregular to enter inside the World Scar.
If you’re closer to this creature, it will totally chase you down! If you make an escape, and if it finds anything that is closer than you, it will totally switch the way to get that easier target. But if there is nothing around it, surely this creature will soar up and run into other vast locations until it doesn’t have the stamina anymore. After that, it will begin the similar process once again.
Color Scheme and Regions
This part will focus on exhibiting the primary colors and areas of the Alpha Fire Wyvern. To get an indication, the areas below are painted in red on a white Alpha Fire Wyvern. The painted squares displayed below every region’s description are known as the colors that this creature will generate at random in order to give a general scope of its primary color scheme. For showing its name and ID, just gently move your cursor over a color.
This region info can be utilized by server admins in the Console Command “cheat SetTargetDinoColor ”.
For instance, utilizing “cheat SetTargetDinoColor 0 6” would paint the body magenta of the Alpha Fire Wyvern.
Region 1 is not used
Region 3 is not used
- Raw Prime Meat
- Wyvern Gloves Skin
- Wyvern Milk (Have to plunder the dead Alpha Wyvern’s inventory. Always brings 50)
- Alpha Wyvern Trophy
Base Stats and Growth
Always keep in mind that in Survival of the Fittest, the creatures will get discrepant stats.
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point||Taming Bonus|
|Melee Damage||140 / 182||+7 / +0.9||+0%|
- Percentages are depended on the value of the stat at the moment when the creature was domesticated (after the effectiveness of taming)
- The absolute Base Damage is displayed here rather than the percentage.
- The movement speed of untamed creatures won’t be developed and leveled up.
- Torpor develops every single level on the untamed creatures, but it can’t be developed after they are domesticated.
- Check out Base Creature Statistics to find out a comparison of the creatures’ stats.
- If you want to research on the way that levelup calculation operates, you should check out Creature Stats Calculation
|Movement Type||Base Speed||Sprinting|
- The table shown above is the base speeds of the creature, and they are at 100% Movement Speed.
- Check out Base Creature Speeds to find out a comparison of the creatures’ speeds
Using Rock Elementals can take down Alpha Wyverns in the short time
Utilizing homing rockets is a good way to defeat them as well. It could be a little bit dangerous for locking onto, but you shouldn’t spend more than 10 rockets on knocking out the Wyverns.
A fire Wyvern at a high level is able to annihilate most Alphas easily by hanging it in the air and crunching.
They are kind of strong when using all forces but the guerilla strategies can totally go against them.
A usual fire Wyvern is able to annihilate the Alpha Fire Wyvern, it’s useless to utilize lightning and poison to give out any damage.
- ark alpha wyvern
- ark alpha wyvern location
- ark news
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1830 urhEgTwj0vzTqbWsHZGuXoAZGoZt0jvmnWvJTUBW35GLthwR1QPEa8LuAXY3Fzgm caf4edfa12282b09de14d6461733ab8557cee816&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1836 Di1nJs-BPmWDLwKBYqO04aRoo6XsZ2U2Y4euSLw6Lhw3N29sGwgK8ZOXk8qi1pOG 8bddbb895caa6b51cdab9484d7595bdec2b621ea&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- scorched earth wyvern location