|Eats exclusively||Sweet Vegetable Cake|
|XP For Kill||2 XP|
|PC Release Date||November 24, 2016 (v252.0)|
|Xbox Release Date||Not Yet Released|
The Achatina (ah-kah-tee-na) is known as a kind of Invertebrate that turns up in ARK Survival Evolved. This creature is not officially released yet in the game, but it’s already scheduled to be launched in V251. There are some basic information about the Achatina. Let’s check it out right now!
Wild: Achatija was discovered roaming around in forests and marshes on the island. Achatina Limusegnis is known as a slow and friendly mollusk. It could be the most secure creature that inhabits on the island for hunting, even though it doesn’t offer much meat and chitin.
Domesticated: The reason that most of the tribes are trying to find and domesticate the Achatina is because of its awful but helpful fact. Its secretions are just like the Cementing Paste which is utilized by some tribes in order to construct the materials. The domesticated Achatina creates the sludge over time, and the tribe can gather it.
Known Information: Different from other creatures, Achatina doesn’t excrete the feces usually. It excretes a dense sticky stuff instead. There are some trails of this slime left by Achatina, but those trails are not dense, and they can crush to dust very fast.
Achatina is known as the docile on the island.
This creature is kind of big for their species, and it’s roughly 60-90 centimeters 2-3 feet in length when it’s completely grown. Their shells are decorated with a bright color along with pointed ridges which give some defense from the dangerous predator ones. The defenseless skin of its body is kind of colorful as well.
Color Scheme and Regions
The information about color scheme and regions of the Achatina remains unknown, since this creature is not officially launched in the game yet.
Region 0 is not used
Region 1 is not used
Region 2 is not used
Region 3 is not used
Region 4 is not used
Region 5 is not used
Note that these drops are not confirmed yet.
Base Stats and Growth
The creatures will have discrepant stats in SotF
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point||Taming Bonus|
- Percentages are depended on the value of the stat at the moment when the creature was domesticated (after the effectiveness of taming)
- The absolute Base Damage is displayed here rather than the percentage.
- The movement speed of untamed creatures won’t be developed and leveled up.
- Torpor develops every single level on the untamed creatures, but it can’t be developed after they are domesticated.
- Check out Base Creature Statistics to find out a comparison of the creatures’ stats.
- If you want to research on the way that levelup calculation operates, you should check out Creature Stats Calculation
|Movement Type||Base Speed||Sprinting|
- The table shown above is the base speeds of the creature, and they are at 100% Movement Speed.
- Check out Base Creature Speeds to find out a comparison of the creatures’ speeds
You need to keep in mind that this creature was just launched recently, therefore, you can’t find its officially taming data.
The info here is just some details based on anecdotal proof and they can’t be completely true.
You can try checking out external taming calculator, but you should remember that their numbers are not official.
This part will discuss how to battle against Achatina
This part is not confirmed yet
The Dino Dossier was exposed on 15th July 2015 in the launch of ARK Digest #10.
Achatina becomes a small part of a kind of snails that live in modern time, even though none of them has been as large as what the dossier claims. It is just a small part of a kind mollusk that is able to exhale air, geographical in the Achatinidae.