|Time||Late Jurassic – Mid Cretaceous|
|PC Release Date||Not Yet Released|
|Xbox Release Date||Not Yet Released|
Let’s find out another kind of dinosaur that shows up in ARK Survival Evolved! It’s called the Ammonite which is a new creature released in the game recently. For now, there is not much information about this one, but you still can check out some basic details to have a grasp of Ammonite. More info will be added in the new update in future.
Wild: Ammonite is mostly discovered in some deepest locations of the water on this island. This creature has such a weird relationship with other animals, it always wants to do something special and give others more advantages. This could be because each of creature that is nearby it will totally protect Ammonitina when this creature is under attack.
Domesticated: Similar to other ocean residents that can’t be domesticated, Ammonitina still possesses enough skills to become a precious hunting prey. If a tribe is ready for gambling with the rage of would-be defenders around, the bile of Ammonitina can be collected from the innards of its dead body. The tribe can use this bile with other chemicals in order to create a lot of strong concoctions, or normally antidotes to counter other strong toxins and sicknesses. The shell of this creature has a bunch if rare materials, and this could be because of the special place of this creature among other food chains of this island.
Known Information: Ammonitina usually makes an effort to enter the deeper areas of the caves under the water. Even if it’s in these underwater caves, it’s still able to attract other creatures if it’s under attack, which causes the task of collecting its precious shell to be very difficult and this mission also depends on the possible threats and hazards lurking around.
The Ammonite is really similar to a nautilus, but it’s much larger. It can be compared in size to other biggest fossil kinds.
Color Scheme and Regions
The information of Ammonite remains unknown since it is not launched and appeared in the game yet.
- Raw Fish Meat
Base Stats and Growth
Remember, the creatures will possess discrepant stats in Survival of the Fittest
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point||Taming Bonus|
- Percentages are depended on the value of the stat at the moment when the creature was domesticated (after the effectiveness of taming)
- The absolute Base Damage is displayed here rather than the percentage.
- The movement speed of untamed creatures won’t be developed and leveled up.
- Torpor develops every single level on the untamed creatures, but it can’t be developed after they are domesticated.
- Check out Base Creature Statistics to find out a comparison of the creatures’ stats.
- If you want to research on the way that levelup calculation operates, you should check out Creature Stats Calculation
|Movement Type||Base Speed||Sprinting|
- The table shown above is the base speeds of the creature, and they are at 100% Movement Speed.
- Check out Base Creature Speeds to find out a comparison of the creatures’ speeds
In this part, you will find out how to battle against the Ammonite.
- The Dossier was launched on December 21st, 2015
- The full name Ammonitina multiamicius can be an allusion to its manners. The word “Multi” can be used for illustrating anything of number, more than one. “Amicus” means “friend” in Latin, and its full name can translate to “Ammonite with multiple friends”. This can be the allusion to this kind that irritates all creatures around to assault the player.
- The top right picture in this dossier seems to possess an Arthropluera.