|Time Period||Late Eocene|
|PC Release Date||Not Yet Released|
|Xbox Release Date||Not Yet Released|
|PS4 Release Date||Not Yet Released|
Here comes a new aquatic creature in ARK Survival Evolved! Its common name is Basilosaurus and it’s known as a mammal. The creature is not available in the game yet, but you can check out some principal info about it. Basilosaurus will be added in V254 very soon.
Wild: Basilosaurus solatiumfecit is known as one of the weird creatures living in the water around the island. It’s a great swimmer and it’s able to live in the shallows well so that it can regain its health fast from being injured. Vice versa, it is so defenseless and can’t withstand the pressure in deep water.
Domesticated: Some tribes always want to try to domesticate the Basilosaurus even though there are so many troubles of involving with grouchy followers. They tame them because they can get nice comfort from hot and cold thanks to its warm-blooded circulation. Also, Basilosaurus is tamed because of its specific blubber which can be utilized to refine into an effective formation of gasoline.
Known Information: Other hostile creatures usually go behind Basilosaurus because of its eating habits which will drop a big amount of pieces for the scavengers to swallow. To the humans, it’s a friendly and lovely creature, and it usually gets some food from humans.
Because of the name, the Basilosaurus is not a true reptile, and it’s just a whale. The body of it is so long like a snake, and when it travels through the seas, it ripples a lot. It has a crocodile-like head, as well as pointed teeth. It resembles Orcas and Baleen Whales in physics. Seemingly, it has the same size as Mosasaurus.
Color Scheme and Regions
Since this creature is not released in the game yet, there is no specific information about its color scheme and region.
Base Stats and Growth
Remember that in Survival of the Fittest, the creatures will possess discrepant stats
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point||Taming Bonus|
- Percentages are depended on the value of the stat at the moment when the creature was domesticated (after the effectiveness of taming)
- The absolute Base Damage is displayed here rather than the percentage.
- The movement speed of untamed creatures won’t be developed and leveled up.
- Torpor develops every single level on the untamed creatures, but it can’t be developed after they are domesticated.
- Check out Base Creature Statistics to find out a comparison of the creatures’ stats.
- If you want to research on the way that levelup calculation operates, you should check out Creature Stats Calculation
|Movement Type||Base Speed||Sprinting|
- The table shown above is the base speeds of the creature, and they are at 100% Movement Speed.
- Check out Base Creature Speeds to find out a comparison of the creatures’ speeds
This section is going to be released soon to describe how to battle against the Basilosaurus.
Notes / Trivia
Basilosaurus was launched on March 24, 2016, by Susan Claire
The dossier was launched on March 28, 2016, by Jat
Basilosaurus is the initial sea mammal water that was introduced as the earliest type of whale.
The meaning of its name, Basilosaurus solatiumfecit, can be translated as “Regal reptile placed in consolation”. Its name can allude to its skill to “console” its hurt when being put in shallow water.
This creature was one of the initial whales to develop. It was known as an aggressive predator that eats sharks and other tiny whales, like Dorudon.