Broodmother Arena, accessible via the Obelisks
|Common Name||Broodmother Lysrix|
|PC Release Date||June 2, 2015|
|Xbox Release Date||December 16, 2015|
|PS4 Release Date||December 6, 2016|
|XP For Kill||Level : 8.00 XP|
|Special Loot Chance||100%|
|Broodmother Arena, accessible via the Obelisks|
Broodmother Lysrix is a kind of boss that appears in ARK Survival Evolved. This is a target creature that most of survivors want to conquer and knock out. But, battling against this creature is not easy at all. The players are required to go gather eight Artifacts, reach an Obelisk and start clicking the Summon button. If you are interested in it, you should find out some necessary information about Broodmother Lysrix now!
The Broodmother Lysrix is known as an enormous Arachnid.
Color Scheme and Regions
The Broodmother Lysrix generates the similar color scheme all the time and there are no specific color regions on it.
According to the Spider Dossier, Broodmother is known as the queen and the parent of other spiders on the island.
You can only catch sight of Broodmother in the Broodmother Arena. You have to reach a Beacon or Obelisk and put the requested tribute items inside to get to the location, after that, you need to touch the Generate Broodmother Portal or Central Portal item. The portal will be unlocked and it will grab players or dinosaurs that are nearby, then take them to the arena directly.
Below here are some required items that you must have to unlock the Broodmother Portal:
|Artifact Of The Hunter||x1|
|Artifact Of The Clever||x1|
|Artifact Of The Pack||x1|
|Artifact Of The Massive||x1|
|Artifact Of The Skylord||x1|
|Artifact Of The Strong||x1|
|Artifact Of The Immune||x1|
|Artifact Of The Devourer||x1|
- Broodmother Trophy
- Spider Flag
- Achievement: “Veteran Survivor”
Base Stats and Growth
In Survival of the Fittest, the creatures will possess discrepant stats
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point||Taming Bonus|
|Melee Damage||400 / 902||+20 / +4.5||+1.7%||7%||17.6%|
- Percentages are depended on the value of the stat at the moment when the creature was domesticated (after the effectiveness of taming)
- The absolute Base Damage is displayed here rather than the percentage.
- The movement speed of untamed creatures won’t be developed and leveled up.
- Torpor develops every single level on the untamed creatures, but it can’t be developed after they are domesticated.
- The Broodmother Lysrix is unable to drown.
- Check out Base Creature Statistics to find out a comparison of the creatures’ stats.
- If you want to research on the way that levelup calculation operates, you should check out Creature Stats Calculation
|Movement Type||Base Speed||Sprinting|
- The table shown above is the base speeds of the creature, and they are at 100% Movement Speed.
- Check out Base Creature Speeds to find out a comparison of the creatures’ speeds
|Main Attack||Tranquilized||The Torpor of the target will grow by 30 points more than 10 seconds. This effect piles up.|
|Alt Attack||Araneo||Calls for 7 Araneo minions, and only 20 of them are active at one time.|
Used in a suspended way. The Broodmother fires a projectile which will decrease the movement speed by 50% for just 10 seconds.
Wild Stats Level-up
To check out what stats that the creature is stressed, just simply input the values of that untamed creature. A high-level creature that is great for breeding will be displayed by green values. If you already domesticated a creature, you can regain its breeding-stats using this tool called Ark Stats Extractor.
Remember that the creature will receive some bonuses on stats after being tamed, and they mostly base on the taming effectiveness. This won’t be easy to take back the levels on a domesticated creature, hence, this tool should be used for the untamed ones.
In this section, you’re going to find out how to battle against the Broodmother Lysrix
Broodmother Lysrix is known as a deadly opponent that will generate a lot of little spiders (Araneos) as minions. Its health is very high, and it can totally beat it with the assistance of deluxe gear. You should as the tribe members or other players from other tribes for help so that you can cope with all damage and attacks.
How to beat Broodmother Lysrix totally depends on you! You can give out a bunch of damage by using firepower from guns and powerful rockets. You should utilize the weapons which have a short reload time because the Broodmother fight focuses on subduing it and destroying it before all of your supplies and other players are run out. You can use some explosives to make the Broodmother hurt as well. All these methods are good enough to defeat the tiny Araneo minions that the Broodmother spawns after the players. You can even deal with the assaults of the Araneo minions by using the Stimulants. In addition, some smaller dinosaurs, like Carbonemyes can even help you take out the enemy as well.
If you want to utilize the melee assaults of Broodmother, you should use ranged weapons. Also, you should combine your weapon and strategy at the same time.
There are around 10-20 Araneos spawned by the Broodmother at once when the fight is going on. The enemies will be damaged and their movement speed will be decreased by the venom and webs released by the Broodmother. This boss has nice melee attacking skill, and it can destroy anything around.
Broodmother doesn’t have any real weaknesses. It’s just a giant spider that has nice health and strong damage when dealing. It’s not a good swimmer, and it’s not great at flying either. But, to defeat it, you just simply use your strategies and weapons wisely.
The Broodmother can be tamed until the patch 183.0. But, this is no longer available in the game. You can’t tame this boss by just using common ways.
Once destroying the Broodmother for the first time, some survivors calls her again to harvest Chitin from Spider Minions that she calls.
- broodmother lysrix
- artifact of the massive
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1832 1hDp6kBHDWP89ZVgtucqcFqJHLbdGaFoqkU6Nv5334lraB1B4QgGZaFkIHlxTfFl f399a2620e82abda6641d9bd3e213d65916666f0&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1838 vGOAikvSNsKo8G0ETHwhIaqOrS8CfhN31_sc2PZBMJj-yg2P2M07N6seLgNBWo0H 07e9ff129850869d7407daa1ab23fc6c78338c66&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme