Carbonemys is a new type of creature which was already introduced in ARK Survival Evolved. Let’s check out its dino dossier with various information, such as behavior, appearance, and so on.
Wild: Carbonemys obibimus is known as one of the least hostile creatures living on the whole island. It would take some relaxing days for sunbathing, absorbing, or even sleeping if it weren’t for a bunch of predators that live here. This creature immerses itself in a lonely and simple life. It can become one of the most tranquil creatures.
Domesticated: Carbonemy can be a nice aquatic amount for some of the coastal survivors due to its amazingly fast swim rate, reasonable high strength and of course, it doesn’t have many threats. The survivor can get on it and ride it over the surface of the ocean. It can go at a decent high speed, and it won’t be deadly to domesticate.
Known Information: Having a slow walking speed, it’s only secure thanks to the fast swimming speed, along with a thick sell on it.
Carbonemy is not an aggressive creature; it’s kind of neutral, and it only counters the enemy if it’s under attack or the player steal its eggs. Similar to Stegosaurus, they will protect other Carboneymys no matter what. Once being assaulted, the creature will launch a unique assault, but it won’t be too deadly. Because of the low movement speed, they can be domesticated and killed for tasty meat. If you want to tame them, you need to spend an amount of time killing because they got such a big amount of energy and health.
Carbonemys are the big turtles, and they are even taller than a human being when they stand. They are kind of slow and very tranquil. With the thickest shell, they are always defended by it, which can also help them withdraw easily. The shell is equipped with spiny scales. The lower location of the neck is kind of soft. The humans can utilize their pine strips as a cutting device.
Color Scheme and Regions
This part will depict the natural of colors and areas of this creature. The below areas are in red color all over an albino of the creature. The colored squares that are below every description of the area are the colors which the creature will spawn at random in order to offer a general scope of the natural color. You can move your mouse cursor to a color to find out its name and ID
- Color scheme detail is from ARK Devkit, and it should be considered as accuracy.
Server admins can utilize the area information in the console order “cheat SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID>”.
Region 0: Body
Region 1: Shell Base
Region 2 is not used
for this Creature.
Region 3 is not used for this Creature.
Region 4:Shell, Plates, and Claws
- Raw Meat
Base Stats and Growth
The creatures will possess discrepant stats in SoTF
|Attribute||Amount at Level 1||Increase per point||Taming Bonus|
The percentages are based upon the stat value the moment that the creature was domesticated (right after taming success)
The absolute Base Damage is displayed here rather than the percentage
The movement speed of wild creatures won’t be developed
The Torpor develops every single level on the untamed creatures, but won’t be developed after they are domesticated.
The Carbonemys is able to drown
- To get a full comparison of the creatures’ stats, check out Base Creature Statistics
- To get a description of how the level-up calculation operates, check out Creature Stats Calculation
|Movement Type||Base Speed||Sprinting|
- Above are the base speeds of the creature that are all at 100% Movement Speed
- To obtain a comparison between all speeds of creatures, check out Base Creature Speeds.
Wild Stats Level-up
To check out the stats that are pinpointed, just input the values of an untamed creature. The green values on a creature that has a high level mean that it’s very great at breeding. If you succeeded in domesticating a creature, you could regain the breeding-stats by utilizing this tool called ARK Stats Extractor
After domestication, the creature can get some bonuses on several stats relying on the taming success. This will cause it to be very tough for regaining the levels on a domesticated creature. Hence, this tool can only work on untamed creatures, but it can bring such a wonderful impression, how well the stats are given out.
You should always remember that the values are optimum cases, they always carry additional supplies.
You can check out an external taming calculator to get a level-dependent count of the resources required.
Ingredients for Kibble (Pteranodon Egg): 1 × Pteranodon Egg , 1 × Rockarrot , 1 × Cooked Meat , 2 × Mejoberry , 3 × Fiber , 1 × Waterskin
You shouldn’t get involved in a punching battle with this creature. Maybe you will be defeated! You need to find other better ways to conquer this creature instead. The best way is utilizing a Scorpion or Tranquillizer Arrow. But if you don’t have any of them, you can utilize a Slingshot to launch your attack. Try to shoot at its head and dodge touching the shell. Also, jumping on its back many another great way of dodging damage because it won’t be able to strike you if you do that. After getting on top, you can punch or fire for an effortless KO.
This part will depict how to battle against the Carbonemys
Thanks to the shell on it, the forthcoming damage is decreased by 80% , 50% of reducing damage for legs and tail and the head only receives base damage. You shouldn’t assault anywhere on this creature besides its head because it got very low damage on other areas of its body.
It’s kind of easy to kill this creature using Pike, Spear or even ranged weapons. Although it can launch a huge blow to any enemy, it’s sort of effortless to be dodged by withdrawing gently and thrusting a knife or firing the head of it. You shouldn’t utilize any close range weapons, like Metal Sword. This could be because of the insufficient distance between you and it. If you are getting stuck in a rock or a certain tree, you can pierce hits right into its face while trying to keep a secure distance. When you are released from that stuck area, it is kind of effortless to train because of its slow movement speed.
You can perform your trick using any weapon that has a longer scope than a Metal Sword because the distance between you and the creature will be big enough to dodge damage. If you got lower levels, you can utilize a bow, slingshot, or spear.
The beginners of the game should acknowledge that the creature is directly a vulnerable clumsy turtle, it has a lot of health, and it can effectively launch damage. It can extend a battle for a longer time, make any enemy more exhausted, tired if they are not well-prepared. The players who got low melee damage and health perhaps will have to go through a tough time trying to defeat it. The strong jaws of this creature can launch a huge blow to players that are at low levels.
The Carbonemys has such a slow movement speed, the player and other creatures can run faster than it. You can lead it, pierce it, or shoot at it even though it probably takes you some time to kill.
- Tank:A nice tank because of its incredibly high HP and natural protections (Rank up Health and Melee Damage)
- Water Mount:It can become a great mount after Itchy to make sure that the players will traverse some land and water safely when riding on it. (Rank up Movement Speed, Stamina and some Health)
- Transport:It can be slow, but it has such a nice base carrying capacity. It is very quick in water, which makes it great for water transport or local transportation. (Rank up Weight, Movement Speed and Stamina)
- In Greek, Carbonemys means “Coal Turtle”
- If you want to tame this creature at the early stages, you need to utilize a slingshot to knock them out. You should prepare a certain amount of stone. They can get a bunch of hits by the time getting senseless. Them, you will domesticate them without having any issues. You should be sure that you can save up your spears to destroy an unconscious creature.
- Possibly, the creature is not a true reptile. This will completely rely on if the turtles are truly anapsids that don’t have any holes in the skulls or the diapsids that got two holes in skulls, which is the same as other real reptiles.
- The true Carbonemys and Titanoboa were fellows. Both of them inhabited the jungle rivers which is current Columbia 60 million years ago.
- The true Carbonemys was a large type of side-neck turtle that can have the same size as a tiny car. Some of the scientists even believed that they were very aggressive and carnivorous, utilizing the beaks to smash, break bones, shells, and armors.
In the primary versions of the game, the player could stand on an untamed Carbonemys when traversing a river in order to dodge being swallowed by Megapiranhas, as an error that made Carboneymses unsighted by them.